Brian C. Farrell, Pennsylvania Employment Lawyer
Sidney L. Gold & Associates, P.C.
Brian Farrell is a Partner with the Firm. Mr. Farrell specializes in all aspects of employment-related litigation, including claims under federal and state anti-discrimination laws and federal civil rights laws. Mr. Farrell has significant experience in representing both private sector and public sector employees and employers in employment and civil rights matters and is experienced in complex litigation cases before various federal and state courts.
- Wake Forest University, B.A. Mathematics and B.A. German with Honors, 2010;
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2014
Mr. Farrell graduated from Wake Forest University in 2010 with a double major in Mathematics and German. From there, Mr. Farrell attended the Villanova University School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 2014. While in law school, Mr. Farrell was a member of the National Trial Team and was awarded the ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law upon graduation.
- Selected to “Pennsylvania’s Rising Stars” list from 2018-2023
- Selected to “New Jerseys Rising Stars” list from 2020-2023
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Speaking Engagements and Publications:
“A Landmark Victory for Transgender Employees under the ADA” – Speaker, Employment Law Institute (2018) K. Barry, B. Farrell, N. Vanguri, J. Levi, A. Bare Desire to Harm: Transgender People and the Equal Protection Clause, 57 B.C. L. Rev. 507 (2016)